Are you ready to step into the life awaiting you as a
Certified Fall Prevention Specialist?
• Clinical expertise - Let clients know you are providing them with the best tools and strategies for assessment of and reducing fall risk.
• Client trust - Provide assurance to clients that you can help them when you display your certification.
• Documentation of training - Certification is a personal accomplishment and unbiased barometer of your training.
• Improved insurance reimbursements - More favorable consideration from insurance companies and managed care panels.
• Professional recognition - Distinguish yourself from your peers and increase your opportunities for career advancement and client referrals.
What our certified clinicians have to say:
“When clients come into my office I want them to know, and see, that I’ve taken the time to learn about trauma, a specialized skill. My certification is much more than a framed certificate” - Bill M.
“...the training and certification process reinforced my knowledge and credibility as a professional.” - Shashi D.
You have the knowledge,
now let your expertise be recognized...
Certified Fall Prevention Specialist.
Start the easy application process today:
Only $99.99 USD
After making payment, email a copy your professional license and
CEU certificate to email@example.com